Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to ENERCON for new articles and information.
ENERCON's Engineering Organization provides comprehensive design, engineering, procurement and construction management services related to plant retrofits, plant life extensions, power uprates, operations support, efficiency management and full life-cycle maintenance services. We have over 50 Engineering and Environmental Programs developed specifically to support the commercial nuclear power industry. In addition to our ASME Section XI Programs and the programs to support the major plant project areas identified above; we also support Alloy 600 projects and steam generator and reactor vessel head replacement projects.
- Maracor PRA & Reliability Analysis
- A Risk-Informed Solution to GSI-191
- Licensing Expertise on NFPA 805
- Independent Spent Fuel Storage Installation (ISFSI)
- Fire Protection and Fire Safe Shutdown Services
- Nuclear Safety Analysis
- Engineering Safety Analysis
- Buried Piping
- CWA 316(b) Compliance - Consider All Options
- Power Uprate
- Emergency Preparedness Services