Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to ENERCON for new articles and information.
Friable asbestos-containing materials are present in many public and commercial buildings, schools, industrial facilities and factories built before the mid-70's. Regulations require building owners and property managers to treat insulating materials, acoustical and surface treatments, as well as vinyl floor coverings as asbestos-containing unless these materials are determined not to contain asbestos by a licensed asbestos inspector. We also support our clients with developing and implementing their site specific Asbestos Operations & Maintenance and Asbestos Control Programs.
To develop an asbestos control programs, ENERCON proposes that the following tasks be completed by our experience professionals:
- Conduct a survey to determine the presence, condition, location and quantity of asbestos;
- Determine appropriate measures to control potential exposures;
- Execute corrective measures;
- Establish asbestos-related operations and maintenance protocols;
- Implement a periodic air sampling program;
- Provide training;
- Conduct periodic surveillance;
- Plan for controlled removal of asbestos.
In addition to the above, we also provide comprehensive asbestos management services to property management companies, state agencies, municipalities, commercial clients, building owners, industrial facilities, and other entities requiring asbestos management. Several areas where we excel, include the following:
- Asbestos sampling and AHERA Surveys;
- Asbestos Operation and Maintenance (O&M) Plan Preparation;
- Asbestos Abatement Project Design Preparation;
- Asbestos Abatement Specifications and Contractor Bidding;
- Asbestos Abatement Oversight;
- Asbestos Abatement Air Monitoring;
- Public Relations.
Our staff includes Licensed Asbestos Inspectors, Licensed Management Planners, and Licensed Project Designers. In addition, we are certified to perform in-house analysis of air samples for asbestos. Our staff also includes air monitoring technicians who are NIOSH 582 trained. ENERCON is a proficiency participant in the AIHA Proficiency Analytical Testing (PAT) Program. Our laboratory number is 151368.