Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to ENERCON for new articles and information.
ENERCON offers a wide range of services based on strong capabilities in analyzing water quality and usage, resource permitting, and mitigation of impacts. ENERCON biologists, environmental engineers, and environmental specialists provide evaluation and compliance solutions for all types of aquatic environments. Water resource compliance services include National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permitting, CWA Section 404 permitting, waste management, hydrologic analysis and modeling, and surface and groundwater use. ENERCON has performed quality wetland services for a broad range of clients including oil and gas exploration and production companies, electric utilities, quarry operators, land developers, urban planners, private landowners, hunting clubs, and State and Federal agencies. These projects have included the following:
- Delineation of Wetlands and Other Waters of the U.S.
- Development of Minimization and Avoidance Alternatives
- Mitigation Planning and Design
- Stream Assessments and Enhancements for Mitigation
- Wetland Banking Site Assessments
- Clean Water Act Section 404 Permit Applications – Nationwide and Individual Permitting
- Restoration and Enhancement of Existing Wetlands
- Hydrological Planning of Seasonally Flooded Impoundments for Waterfowl
- Germination and Establishment of Desirable Vegetation in Restored and Constructed Wetlands
- Control of Undesirable Vegetation and Depredation by Herbivores in Restored and Constructed Wetlands
- Plant Identification, Soil Management, and Monitoring of Enhanced and Constructed Wetlands
- After-the Fact Section 404 Permit Acquisition
- U.S. Corps of Engineers Consultation