Home · Environmental Services · Projects
For portfolio projects, ENERCON utilizes a tracking system to ensure that client deadlines are met, and report templates that ensure consistency of reports. A centralized report review process ensures that information in the Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) and Property Condition Assessment (PCA) report for each property is consistent. Draft reports are provided if required by the client and upon approval by the client, final hard copies and electronic copies are provided.
ENERCON has conducted combination assessments for the Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities department of a national lender, including the following:
- ENERCON completed Phase I ESA and PCA reports for 52 manufactured home communities located in Illinois, Florida, Ohio, Delaware, and Indiana. The project included multiple properties with on-site wastewater treatment plants and private water supply systems. ENERCON evaluated these systems and provided recommendations and cost estimates to resolve deficiencies and bring the systems into compliance with state regulations.
- ENERCON completed Phase I ESA and PCA reports for 23 manufactured home communities in Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio. One of the properties had a gas station on-site historically, with bubbles of petroleum product observed in an on-site creek.
- ENERCON completed Phase I ESA and PCA reports for 15 hotel properties in Massachusetts, Arizona, Minnesota, Colorado, and Oregon. One of the properties had extensive petroleum contamination from the historical use as a rail yard. ENERCON completed research with state agencies and determined that remediation had been conducted and a certificate of completion had been issued by the state.
- ENERCON completed Phase I ESA and PCA reports for 38 retail department stores located in Minnesota, Montana, North Dakota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Indiana. Five of the properties had unresolved environmental issues with historical automotive maintenance facilities, and ENERCON conducted follow up Phase II subsurface assessments. One of the properties had two prior roof structural collapses, and ENERCON provided cost estimates and recommendations for additional studies.
- ENERCON completed reports for 20 steel fabrication facilities located in Illinois, Indiana, Arizona, Oklahoma, Texas, Florida, Alabama, California, Ohio, South Carolina, Connecticut, Maryland, and Virginia.
- ENERCON completed reports for 30 industrial uniform laundry facilities and envelope printing facilities. Many of the properties included truck fueling and maintenance areas. The facilities were located in Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia.
- ENERCON completed reports for 9 steel drum and plastic container manufacturing facilities located in Texas, Georgia, California, Louisiana, Illinois, New Jersey, and Ontario Canada.