Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to ENERCON for new articles and information.
ENERCON’s professionals assist clients replace aging analog equipment with digital control systems. We have extensive experience in digital control and monitoring, both in design and implementation, including the interfaces between digital control technology and field equipment. Our experienced engineering team integrates with our cyber security personnel and analyzes the impact of introducing new digital equipment into the industrial environment to ensure compliance with numerous industry standards and criteria, including electromagnetic compatibility, failure modes and effects analyses, and critical digital asset assessment to protect against threat.
ENERCON also performs evaluations of digital equipment replacements, including critical digital reviews, development of software requirements specifications and requirements traceability matrices, and software hazards analysis.
If the need is for a single component upgrade, a system level update, or an entire control system replacement ENERCON engineers are poised to provide the digital related evaluations and detailed design modifications for a successful installation.
- Digital Control System Design & Architecture
- Digital Component Evaluations
- Digital Control System Upgrades
- Functional Requirements & Procurement Specification Development
- Set Point Methodology and Program
- I&C Surveillance, PM Procedures, and Optimization
- Verification & Validation Testing
- Software Evaluation and Qualification
- Failure Modes & Effects Analysis
- Human Factors Engineering
- Regulatory Implementation Support