Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to ENERCON for new articles and information.
ENERCON’s experienced staff includes Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIH), Certified Safety Professionals (CSP), and Certified Asbestos, Lead, and Mold Consultants.
ENERCON's trained and licensed staff can provide asbestos inspections, prepare asbestos abatement project designs, and air monitoring during abatement activities. ENERCON is technically skilled at performing Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) assessments for indoor contaminants that can often include molds, allergens, radon, carbon monoxide, particulates, ozone, formaldehyde, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). ENERCON can also conduct Lead Based Paint inspections and risk assessments for compliance with both the EPA and OSHA standards. Inspections and assessments are conducted to determine the existence of lead-based paint and potential health hazards associated with exposures to lead.
- Management Program Development
- Asbestos Sampling & Inspections
- Asbestos Abatement Project Design
- Asbestos Abatement Specifications
- Asbestos Abatement Oversight
- Asbestos Abatement Air Monitoring
- Asbestos Abatement Closure Assessments
- Lead Based Paint Risk Assessments
- Lead Based Paint Inspections and Surveys
- Lead Based Paint Sampling and Abatement Plans
- Mold Investigations
- Mold Air Sampling
- Mold Abatement Design and Oversight