Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to ENERCON for new articles and information.
Enercon Services, Inc. provides in-line inspection services, which include pre-inspection run consulting, GPS locating of above ground markers (AGMs), establishing permanent monuments, and generating AGM and pipeline location maps. ENERCON’s tool tracking services includes cleaning pigs, gauging pigs, geometry tools, and MFL tools (smart tools). Tracking is performed by ENERCON technicians utilizing GPS enabled laptop computers to efficiently and accurately pinpoint AGM locations while tracking the in-line tool. We use state of the art listening devices and receivers to determine the location of the pig(s) for management of the tool run.
- Integrity Management Plans (IMP)
- GPS surveys/Depth of Cover surveys
- General pipeline right-of way inspection
- Setting & repair of pipeline markers
- Survey and location verification of excavation sites
- Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Risk Management Plan (RMP)
- Pipeline Permitting
- NEPA Studies
- Wetland delineation prior to executing excavation plans
- Threatened and Endangered Species Review/Surveys
- Cultural and Historic Resource Survey
- FERC and FCC Permitting and Compliance
When performing Smart Pig Operations, the accurate placement of AGMs (Above Ground Markers) along the pipeline system is crucial. Our associates will accurately place the AGMs and provide electronic documentation of their locations with sub-decimeter GPS accuracy.
DOT defines a number of pipeline operations tasks as ‘covered tasks’ that require pipeline operators to have qualified personnel performing those tasks. ENERCON personnel have documented evidence of qualification or are under the direct supervision of someone that does have documented evidence of qualification.
Results of employees’ training are housed on the pipeline industry sponsored webpage ISNetWorld. Our clients are able to log into the site and check qualifications for any ENERCON employee assigned to DOT “covered” tasks.