Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to ENERCON for new articles and information.
ENERCON specializes in all aspects of the midstream pipeline industry; from small gathering and produced water systems to major interstate transmission pipelines. Our experience with the multiple facets of the pipeline industry allows us to anticipate and better serve our clients. Our pipeline experience begins with a GIS based corridor siting program which has proven to save our clients time and money. From there, our surveyors, engineers, and environmental specialists work in sync to develop permit and construction packages. Our Pipeline Integrity group adds its experience running pigging tools and completing in-line inspections. ENERCON’s rounded pipeline experience allows us to better anticipate our clients’ needs and the regulatory agencies' demands. From permitting to pigging to pipeline design, ENERCON is ready to leverage our experience and expertise for your project.
Pipeline Integrity Services
- Survey Inspection
- Above Ground Marker (AGM) Locations
- GIS / Sub-Meter Mapping
- Launching/Receiving of ILI Tools
- Lifting Services
- ILI Tool Tracking and Locating
- Leak Detection and General Right of Way inspection
- Survey and Anomaly locating of excavation sites
- Engineered As-Built Documentation
- Hydrostatic Testing Survey
- Depth of Cover Survey
- NORM Survey and Tool Decontamination
- Waste Profiling and Disposal