Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to ENERCON for new articles and information.
Project Management & Controls Support
- Project Plan Development
- Cost Estimating
- Cost/Benefit Evaluations
- Project Controls
Quality Assurance Support
- Program Development
- Commercial Grade Dedication Engineering
- Procurement Engineering
- Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Risk-Informed Maintenance Programs
- A sound configuration management program requires constant attention to detail and a well developed process which ensures that the many elements of plant activities mesh smoothly and all support the configuration management program and information needs. Design, construction, modification, as-built drawings, safety analyses and documentation, and maintenance activities must all consistently reflect and provide updates to the status of plant configuration.
- Often overlooked as a natural benefit of configuration management programs is the confidence gained on the part of regulators of the facility management. Nothing erodes credibility with regulators as much as telling a regulator misinformation regarding the configuration of your facility. A reliable configuration management program provides you and the regulator with the confidence that comes with sure knowledge.
- ENERCON engineers have a proven track record at establishing and implementing successful configuration management programs for complex facilities and have performed many programmatic reviews, including:
- Strategic Planning
- Administrative Controls
- Baseline Configuration
- Design Basis Documents
- Reconciling Configuration
- Configuration Database Development
- Commitment Management
- Regulatory Requirements