Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to ENERCON for new articles and information.
ENERCON has extensive experience in finite element analysis methods and applications for solving structural dynamics, seismic, hydrodynamic, HELB, natural hazards (wind, ice snow, floods, etc.), and nonlinear and impact design problems. ENERCON’s staff has significant analytical experience utilizing common nuclear industry programs such as ANSYS, GTSTRUDL, STAAD, INVENTOR, ME101, PIPESTRESS2000, PIPSYS, ADLPIPE and AUTOPIPE.
ENERCON has used these programs to evaluate and solve a wide range of structural problems related to steel and reinforced concrete, mechanical ASME and electrical IE components and piping systems and supports. Our personnel stay up-to-date with and work regulatory within and to industry codes & standards as well as prevailing industry issues and proposed resolutions.
- Static & Dynamic STRESS Analysis (ANSYS, etc.)
- Seismic Response Analyses
- Blast Analysis
- Flow-Induced Vibration & Fluid/Structure Interaction Analysis
- Elastic/Plastic Analysis
- Hydrodynamic Load Development
- Structural Impact of Thermal Stratification
- ASME Section III Component Stress Analysis
- Fatigue Crack Growth Analysis
- Weld Residual Stress Analysis
- Calculations to Qualify Structural Components, including steel beam and columns, conduits, and anchorage)
Specific Applications ENERCON has addressed include, but not limited to:
- Piping Systems and Supports
- Haul Path Evaluations
- Buried Commodities/Utilities
- Radioactive Material Transportation/Storage Containers
- Scaffolding Platforms