Powerful People. Powerful Solutions.
We are united in a mission to empower our people and create a better world through engineering and environmental services. Our teams work in close unison to overcome challenges and solve the world’s most pressing energy-related challenges. Our culture is driven through a commitment to excellence in all that we do, and a focus on ensuring inclusivity, diversity, equity and awareness for our employees, clients and communities we serve.
ENERCON’s future is driven by our employees. We are united in a common purpose to advance our industries, drive innovation and achieve excellence in all our projects.
We invest in our employees and provide training and tools for advancement, development and career progression, including a 3-tiered leadership program, continuing education support and an industry-leading technical training program.
We offer opportunities to grow your career, whether you prefer a path to become a subject matter or technical expert, a people leader, a project manager, or a leader in business development. At ENERCON, you have the option for any of those career paths and to see which one fits your strengths and passions best! You can also gain experience in different industry sectors without changing companies, given the diversity of clients and industry segments ENERCON serves.
The future is YOU.
Our people share a commitment to excellence, built upon integrity, innovation and positivity. We have powerful minds; and we understand the importance of nurturing those minds and providing a pathway for a healthy, happy life, which is why we offer comprehensive benefits packages, including:
- Hybrid Work Options
- Alternative Work Schedules
- 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Engineer License Training and Incentives
- Project Management Professional Certification Training and Incentives
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Medical (HMO and HDHP with HSA that includes a company contribution)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Critical Illness Supplemental Insurance
- Accident Supplemental Insurance
- Employer Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employer Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employer Paid Maternity Leave
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- In-house Technical and Soft Skills Training