Your business goals are at the center of our services as we work to mitigate and quantify your asset risk and provide valuable resources. Whether you are looking for a quick Phase I ESA, a large acreage assessment, acquisition due diligence or ongoing management of transaction portfolios, ENERCON’s nation-wide due diligence teams can provide high-quality, fast-turnaround reporting.
We perform work in accordance with American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM) applicable standards and the Small Business Administration Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), when required.
Our teams are at the forefront of the due diligence industry and sit on standards committees, including ASTM. ENERCON’s teams, therefore, bring a comprehensive understanding of technical requirements and can help navigate the process from start to finish, working towards reducing your administrative burden.
Proven methodologies and sound technical tools allow ENERCON environmental specialists to quickly respond, conduct accurate assessments.
Not sure where to begin? Contact Darren Lovvorn to discuss your unique assessment needs or to get a cost estimate.
We provide services to support the following:
- ASTM Standard E1527-13 Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- ASTM Standard E2018-15 Property Condition Assessments
- ASTM Standard E2247-08 Phase I Environmental Site Assessments for Forestland or Rural Property – large acreage tracts for wind farms and solar farms
- U.S. Small Business Administration Environmental Site Assessments
- ASTM Standard E2600-10 Vapor Encroachment Evaluations
- ASTM Standard E1903 Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
- Fannie Mae / Freddie Mac Compliant Phase I Property Condition Assessments
- HUD Part 58 Environmental Reviews
- Routing, Siting & Land Acquisition
- Seismic Risk Assessment (Probability Maximum Loss)