ENERCON is a multi-disciplinary engineering and environmental firm focused on empowering our people and partnering with our clients to support the safe and efficient production, delivery and use of energy.
Powerful People. Powerful Solutions.
We invest in emerging technologies and foster a sense of innovation within our teams so that we may bring powerful solutions to our clients and add value to their businesses.
Driven by four key values, we seek to foster a positive, innovative culture that is carried into our projects.
- Employee Ownership. As Employee Owners, we demonstrate an empowered and entrepreneurial spirit. We invest in the development of our people and value each person’s background, experience and ideas as drivers of our competitive advantage.
- Create Client Value. We believe in client partnership. Through sound engineering and environmental support, we support our clients in achieving their mission.
- Excellence, every project. We operate to the highest quality and safety standards to deliver value to our clients.
- Continuous Improvement. We are driven by innovation, integrity and excellence to continually move forward.
Built on Relationships
From three people and four clients in 1983, ENERCON has grown into a diversified, employee-owned company with a solid reputation for innovation, excellence, responsiveness, and commitment to partnership with its clients. Those four businesses are still our clients today.
Drawing on the rich history of brands such as Talisman, we have broadened our reach, acquired new expertise and worked to diversify our practice. Today, we are proud to support our clients in everything from engineering design and regulatory services to environmental protection, compliance and inspections.
In addition to our client relationships, the work we do with our supply chain plays a key role in our success. Supporting small and DBEs is important to us and we continually work to bolster and support these relationships. Read more about our supplier diversity initiatives here.
The Next Generation
As we face a changing workforce and an increasing demand for STEM disciplines, ENERCON is dedicated to fostering the engineers and scientists of tomorrow.
Through award-winning programs such as Kidgineer, Women in Nuclear, and North American Young Generation in Nuclear (NAYGN), we hope to inspire a new generation.
Driven by a mission to strengthen and build sustainable communities, ENERCON supports our employees in their drive towards positive change.
As a company, we support our people across the country, who are actively involved in community-building programs. Our teams are proud to support charities in their local areas, including:
- Habitat for Humanity (GA)
- Volunteers in Public Schools
- Companion Animal Alliance
- Greater Baton Rouge Food Bank (LA)
- St. Bernard Project (LA)
- Big Brothers & Big Sisters of America
- MUST Ministries (GA)
- Operation Gratitude
- Cobb County Schools (GA)
- Operation Kindness (TX)
- Girl Scouts of America