ENERCON worked closely with our clients to serve as the technical expertise in the routing and permitting of new transmission lines. We provided public outreach services and representation with the governing entities throughout the permitting and routing processes.
- Developed conceptual design for three potential routes 20-25 miles in length utilizing three families of structures: double circuit steel monopoles, double circuit lattice towers, and single circuit wood h-frames for a total of nine conceptual designs
- Developed design criteria
- Calculated required right-of-way required
- Structure family optimization
- Establishing ruling spans
- Foundation design
- Developed of material and labor costs for each of the nine possible route and structure combinations